Working photographer is identified below as those photographer personnel who have obtained approved Challenge of Champions Tour photographer credentials. Please note, at no time are photographers allowed in working areas, (such as chutes, loading areas, bull pens), or in the arena without our signed, writted consent.
This policy is Necessary in Order to:
- Accommodate working photographer quickly and efficiently.
- Enable the photographer to enter the Challenge of Champions Event facility quickly.
- Protect event patrons from being approached by representatives working on commercial projects or unauthorized projects who may present themselves as journalists to the public.
- Assist Challenge of Champions personnel in quickly identifying reporters cleared for access and photographer privileges. Screen out non-affiliated person seeking photographer privileges.
- All photographers attending our events unless otherwise discussed agree to allow the Challenge of Champions Tour the use of the images taken at our events for tour promotional needs, for no cost, as well as agree to incorporating our logo into posted/printed media captured at our events.
How to Request Photographer Credentials:
Email credential request to Andrea Crenshaw, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request to include: *Name * Title * Photographer Organization *Phone Number * Email address * Mailing address *Story of interest (if known) *intended date of visit to event
NOTE: Photographer organization logos need to be provided in the request. ALL REQUESTS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO REQUEST TO BE ON SITE. The email must indicate the names and titles of the staff planning to cover the event.
NOTE: Photographer credentials are for working photographer only, please. Freelance reporters and photographers will not be issued photographer credentials unless they submit proof of employment/contract with a news organization. This could include a letter from a news director, editor or similar authority. NO business card or bylined articles will be accepted. The letter must be on original photographer organization letterhead and include a phone number of proper contact at the news organization if further information and clarification is needed.
Bloggers and other online reporters will not be issued a press pass unless they can provide documentation of substantial web traffic/viewership (Google Analytics Reports or other web traffic reporting tool) and their blog/online news source must be at least one year old.
Each photographer credential request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and it is at the discretion of Challenge of Champions Management to grant the photographer credential.
Photographer passes are not available to high school or college journalism or photography classes. Passes are given to college newspaper staffs and are available to high school newspaper staffs on a case-by-case basis. An application must be submitted by the newspaper faculty advisor to be considered.
How to Obtain Photographer Credentials:
As a reminder, photographer representatives will need to carry proof of employment at the news outlet identified on their Challenge of Champions photographer credential. (i.e. employee badge/station badge)
Photographer credentials will be available for pick up in the Secretary’s Office on the requested date of your visit to cover the Event.
REMINDER: ALL MEDIA REQUEST MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR REQUESTED VISIT.
NOTE: Photographer credentials used for purposes other than to conduct work on behalf of your photographer organization while at the Event may be revoked. This includes all unauthorized person who are in possession of or misuse photographer credentials.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact us directly.